White Widow feminized is one of the popular strains among every cannabis user. This legendary strain has been used for breeding several other potent strains like Blue Widow and White rhino. The best thing about white widow is, of course, its 19% THC.
The need to harvest white widow in just a few weeks also resulted in the introduction of the autoflowering version – one of the quickest ways to produce next-level stash.
Effects of white widow
- If you want to relax and enjoy a deep sleep after a tiring week, then white widow is your strain. You will wake up pleased and refreshed.
- On using, you can instantly experience earthy, fresh, and flowery taste along with the piney, spicy and citrusy flavor.
- Being the Indica-dominant, the white widow is also the best strain to treat medical issues like chronic aches, anxiety, depression, and even stress.
Growing details of white widow
- White widow is one of the easy-to-grow cannabis plants, meaning even beginners can test their fate with this plant.
- If you wish to grow it indoors, then it will take 8 to 9 weeks to flower while offering a generous yield of up to 500 grams per square meter.
- If you want to grow the plant outside, then start it by the end of October. She will end up offering a yield of 550 to 600 grams per plant.
No matter how many different strains make their way into the cannabis market, White Widow feminized seeds will rule the market as it has been doing for more than two decades.