Do you find your beautiful face and body is covered with pimples regardless of the number of products you use? Maybe it’s time to try something else. Acne doesn’t only embarrass you, but it can also hurt your self-esteem. Thankfully, there is a wide range of cosmetic treatments that have proven to effectively get rid of acne and give patients clear skin. It’s time to enhance your appearance and life with a special kind of acne treatment. Here we elaborated a few non-surgical treatments for your acne:
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Therapy
Intensive pulsed light (IPL) therapy may be the best way for you to get rid of your acne without having discomfort, medication or downtimes. IPL is a groundbreaking therapy that improves moderate to severe inflammatory acne. The treatment promotes collagen production, breaks down pigmentation, blood vessels, shrinks sebum glands and leaves you with clearer and lighter skin.
- DOT Therapy for Complex Acne Cases
Dermal Optical Thermolysis (DOT Therapy) is used to treat severe and complex acne. A fractional CO2 laser is used in DOT therapy for shrinking sebaceous glands. It blends pigment and stimulates collagen production for improving skin quality and removing scars. Besides its efficiency, it can be customized to your needs. So it is one of the best aspects of the treatment. Lower settings can be used when you want a little downtime. On the contrary, If you have serious skin issues, stronger settings can be used. Procedures are always quick, reliable and performed in an office.
Skin Refining Treatments and Care
- Pico Laser Toronto: If your acne has been prevented, but have many or a few acne scars in your face, you can undergo Pico Laser treatment. Pico laser treatment is the only treatment that is approved by the FDA for scar reduction. Pico laser has an exclusive way of delivering intense energy in short bursts. That force splits the scar tissue into small pieces that your body then eventually absorbs. Pico laser is meant to treat acne scars, Pigment, hyperpigmentation, melasma for 4 and 5 types in Asian skins.
- Chemical Peels: Chemical peels include retinoic and salicylic acids that exfoliate your skin without burning it.
- Acne Facials & Microdermabrasion: Acne Facials & Microdermabrasion exfoliate, pump and stabilize your skin, resulting in the acne and chances of skin out breaking are reduced.
- Use Medical Grade Skin Care Products: These products contain reliable and tested ingredients that reduce acne and keep your skin healthy.