People in Gurgaon are suffering from hair loss due to pollution, stressful life, alopecia, vitamin deficiency or hereditary. Excessive hair loss may lead to baldness. The permanent solution to this problem is hair transplant treatment in Gurgaon.
Gurgaon provides you the best clinics with modern infrastructure and facilities for hair transplant
Further, the hair transplant surgeons here have more than 10 years of experience.
Not only the hair transplant cost in Gurgaon is affordable but also the success rate is above 92%
Techniques of Hair Transplant
The three main hair transplant techniques available in Gurgaon are
- Follicular Unit Transplantation(FUT) – It is also known as FUSS i.e Follicular Unit Strip Surgery. It involves removing a skin strip from the non-balding area. Generally, the donor area is the backside of the scalp.
The extracted skin strip is divided into individual hair grafts. Each graft contains 1-4 hairs and they are relocated to the balding area.
The cost of treatment depends on the number of hair grafts implanted. This is an advantage for the patients who are relocating fewer grafts as they will have to pay lesser than flat-rate treatment.
The disadvantage of FUT is it leaves a scar at the donor area. Moreover, some people might experience swelling and pain.
Generally, the hair transplant cost in Gurgaon is calculated on the basis of per graft. The cost for FUT varies between Rs.20,000 to Rs.35,000 for 1000 grafts
- Follicular Unit Extraction(FUE) – FUE surgery involves shaving the donor area and then the extraction of individual hair follicles is done by making small circular cuts instead of extracting the entire skin strip.
The donor site heals relatively well. Only small dots are noticeable, but these are covered by the surrounding hair.
Time for the entire process takes between 4-8 hours depends on the number of grafts implanted.
FUE is less invasive than FUT and has fewer complications. The hair follicles are extracted from several areas so it won’t affect the thickness of the donor area.
The FUE hair transplant is slightly costlier and in Gurgaon, it ranges between Rs.30,000 to Rs.50,000.
- Direct Hair Implantation(DHI) – DHI is the most advanced implantation technique. During implantation, a patented implanter pen is used.
With this single-use pen, the doctor can achieve the desired depth, angle and direction to get the natural look.
As it is the most advanced and specialized hair transplant method the cost of 1000 grafts starts at around Rs.50,000.
Factors affecting the cost of hair transplant in Gurgaon
Generally, there is a huge variation in cost and it depends on several factors
Factors affecting the cost in Gurgaon
- The amount of hair being moved: It depends on the level of baldness and the total area to be treated. The cost will significantly increase if the baldness area is more.
- The type of hair transplant procedure: There are three main hair transplant procedures namely, follicular unit transplantation (FUT), follicular unit extraction (FUE) and direct hair implantation(DHI). However, the FUT cost is much lesser when compared to the other two techniques. The cost of the hair transplant will depend on which treatment you choose.
- The surgeon: If the doctor is highly experienced and has a high success rate in the field of hair transplant he will charge more. So, the reputation, experience, and expertise of doctor will affect the cost
- Location: if the cost of living in that area is high then the cost of surgery may be high. The competition and availability of the surgeon may affect the cost. Also, you may have to pay more in the location where there are few hair transplant surgeons.
- Travel costs: Many people may not occur this cost. However, it may be necessary to travel to different places to find a highly qualified surgeon which may add to the overall cost.
Nowadays so many clinics and doctors are offering finance options and EMI’s to reduce the burden of the cost of treatment.
Due to this many people can undergo hair transplant and regain their confidence and youthful look.
Possible Costs after Hair Transplant surgery
Along with hair transplant surgery, there will be recovery cost too, such as:
- Pain killers/ pain medication
Some surgeons prescribe minoxidil (Rogaine), which boosts hair-growth, following the transplant. This can be expensive.
For the best doctors and clinics for hair transplant in Gurgaon Clinicspots can help you. Clinicspots is a reputed medical facilitator which helps to connect the patients with renowned and experienced doctors and hospitals.